The latest Seismo-VLAB version can be downloaded from GitHub. The source files are available at the following address: https://github.com/SeismoVLAB/SVL.
Direct links to released versions
- Seismo-VLAB version 0.1 (beta) - SVL-0.1-beta.zip
Seismo-VLAB is the legal property of its developers, whose names are listed in the copyright file included with the source distribution. Contributors' names are listed below:
- Danilo S. Kusanovic
- Elnaz Esmaeilzadeh Seylabi
- Domniki Asimaki
Seismo-VLAB is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation. Also, Seismo-VLAB is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. See the GNU General Public License.
For more details. https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0
Most of the features implemented in Seismo-VLAB have been validated. SVL's main journal article are the following:
- Danilo S. Kusanovic, Elnaz Seylabi, Albert R. Kottke, and Domniki Asimaki (2021). Seismo-VLAB: A parallel object-oriented platform for reliable nonlinear seismic wave propagation and soil-structure interaction simulation. In preparation to be submitted to ''Computers and Geotechnics.''
- Danilo S. Kusanovic, Elnaz Seylabi, and Domniki Asimaki (2021). Seismo-VLAB: An Open-Source Finite Element Software for Meso-Scale Simulations. In preparation to be submitted to ''Advances in Engineering Software.''
And here is a list of other journal articles using Seismo-VLAB:
PhD thesis where Seismo-VLAB has been used:
- Kusanovic, D. S. (September 2020). Improving Reduced Order Models of Soil-Structure Interaction Using an Ensemble Kalman Inversion Finite Element Model Updating Framework. California Institute of Technology. https://thesis.library.caltech.edu/14019/
Conferences where Seismo-VLAB has been presented or used:
- Danilo S. Kusanovic, Elnaz Seylabi, Albert Kottke, and Domniki Asimaki (2020). Seismo-VLAB : A Parallel, Object-Oriented Virtual Lab for Mesoscale Seismic Wave Propagation Problems. EERI 2020 National Earthquake Conference, March 4-6, 2020.